I am thankful for:
- My wife
- My son-to-be (though he already is)
- My family
- God’s calling on my life
- Beautiful journeys
- Encouraging and sometimes challenging friends
- This overwhelming desire to dig deeper
- Bailey-my dog
- Valerie, Ian and Meghan for being so kind to our home while we are gone
- Ms. Merrill and co.
- Morrow, Schlegel, and co. (and especially Ali and Jamie)
- Bean, Lesesene and co.
- and many others
A prayer from today’s daily office:
Almighty and gracious Father, we give you thanks for the fruits of the earth in their season and for the labors of those who harvest them. Make us, we pray, faithful stewards of your great bounty, for the provision of our necessities and the relief of all who are in need, to the glory of your Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen